Welcome to NIVO Interactive Shopping
Effective date: These terms and conditions was last updated 28th of January 2023
Where do we ship?
We ship country-wide in South Africa.
We do not ship to addresses outside South Africa. If you do not have an address in South Africa and wish to purchase non-electronic goods from us, you must organise your own courier to collect your order from our offices. Please note that all Customs duties/fees are for your account.
What are my delivery options?
We offer the following delivery options:
- Door-to-Door: Courier Delivery to your door.
- Send your own courier
- Collect from our Johannesburg Office: 9 Rocco De Villiers street, Montgomery Park, 2195
- Counter-to-Counter: We use Pargo to deliver to collection point near you. In case of remote locations where there could be high surcharges we will use Pargo to keep your shipping free or else offer you option to pay extra to be delivered to your door.
We will provide you with the tracking details once the order has been shipped.
We usually use the Economy option when we ship, however if the customer requires urgent delivery we will provide a quotation with the updated courier fees. Please note that payment will have to be made before shipping.
What couriers do we use?
- Dawn Wing : It has full integration with our site. It means you can observe live tracking straight from your order page and receive automated notification when the order is en-route for delivery.
- TCG (The Courier Guy): No live integration - we email you manually waybill and tracking site
- Worldnet : No live integration - we email you manually waybill and tracking site
- PARGO : You will never have to wait at home all day for your parcel or miss a delivery again. We have partnered with Pargo to give you the freedom to pickup your order at a selected collection point near you and in your own time, even after hours.
We will make the decision which courier to use for each order, however if you opt to use different courier than that chosen there will be an extra charge included.
What is my cost of delivery?
- Below R2000 shipping fee is calculated by the system upon checking the order but average is about R100.
- FREE DELIVERY for orders of value R2000 and above and up to 10kg actual or volumetric weight (whichever one is higher).
- Above 10kg actual or volumetric weight - use the shipping calculator on the product page or the wish list or shopping cart to determine how much the shipping fee will cost you. If the shipping looks unreasonably high for what you are ordering please notify us. We can manually reduce the fee to the actual value.
- EXCEPTIONS FROM SYSTEM CHARGED FEE AND FREE DELIVERY:
- On rare occasions our couriers may advise for high surcharges to your area (example: farms, remote areas more then 200km from towns and cities, townships etc.) In such occasions we reserve our right to advise you for additional payments you may need to make or give you alternative options such as Post Office, Speed Service or PARGO.
- Small Towns and Outlying areas: Our couriers charge "outlying fee" for delivery to small and remote places (example: Volksrust, Malelane, Mafikeng, Tzaneen etc.). We reserve our right to charge this fee to our customers over and above the R100 for < R1000 orders and to add as "shipping fee" to the FREE delivery orders. In such occasions the customer will be given the option to use PARGO whenever Pargo collection point is available. If the customer uses Pargo no additional fee will be charged.
- Delivery to “Chain Stores” is not allowed. These are defined as deliveries received through the back door or queuing process and booking is required
Definition of Volumetric Weight?
The volumetric weight of a shipment is a calculation that reflects the density of a package. A less dense item generally occupies more volume of space, in comparison to its actual weight. The volumetric or dimensional weight is height (cm) x width (cm) x depth (cm) / 5000 and it is measured also in kilograms.
How long it takes to ship my order?
Most orders are shipped within 1-3 business days after being paid. Should your order take longer to ship, we will inform you of the estimated shipping time via email. We encourage you to use the product inquiry links available on all product pages to confirm availability and shipping times for each product you are interested in purchasing. Alternatively, you can add all the products you wish to order in your cart, and confirm availability for all of them at once from the My cart page.
How long it takes to deliver my order?
- Note that the delivery time commences from the time your order is shipped, and not from the time you place the order.
- Delivery time takes between 1 and 6 business days depending on location.
- Johannesburg, Pretoria and Main Centers – 1-2 business days
- Regional Areas – 2 to 6 business days
- Although we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that you receive your order on time (as advertised on our web site), we do not guarantee it, nor can we be held liable for any delays whatsoever.
- If you require your goods urgently or before a certain date, please make a note of that when you placing your order. We will then give you alternative PAID shipping options regardless if your order falls within the FREE SHIPPING conditions.
What if my order goes missing?
We guarantee all order deliveries until such time when you acknowledge receipt by signing for the delivery. In the unlikely event of your order being lost, we will re-ship your order and bear all the costs involved. Unfortunately this can cause some delay, which we cannot be held responsible for. In the unlikely event that for whatever reason we are unable to re-ship your order we will refund to you the full order amount (including the shipping cost).
Do I have to wait for the money transfer to go through, before my order gets shipped?
- Yes! We will not ship any order which is not paid in full and the funds have reflected in our bank account. The fastest way to expedite shipping your order is for you to pay by Credit Card or EFT.